Saturday, November 15, 2014

Unofficial

This a really random and probably short blog post, but I wanted to share it "unofficially", as in it's not posted to Facebook or Twitter or whatever. I wanted to blog about it because it felt like a defining moment for me. Just not one that I wanted to announce to all of Facebook...

An old friend recently pointed out to me that I've changed a lot in the few months since I've moved. Obvious right? But here's what got me: they said something along the lines of "you've grown into your personality...". When I asked them what they meant they replied with, "you're not the same quiet girl, you've grown into your personality. I don't get the feeling you'd take anybody's shit anymore. You might have taken it lying down a couple months ago, but I get the impression that now, you'd confront anything that you didn't think was right, that's a good thing...".

You've grown into yourself. It's an interesting idea isn't it?...Anyways, to that person, you know who you are, thank you. Seriously.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment